For every website owner, apart from knowing how to improve their business rank, the loading speed of the website is essential. Every website owner wants that their website should load faster as it makes it look better to the visitors and users. Besides this there are lots of benefits of faster loading of website and the webmaster should always try to optimize his/her website in such a way that it loads quickly. Not only faster, but the fastest.
Presence on the Internet is a vital component of every company’s marketing strategy. But in order to be found, you need to rank high in search engine results pages (SERPs). And to achieve that, you have to implement proper optimisation strategies. You might need a local Google specialist to guide you through optimisation strategies.
Apart from keeping best practices in mind, it is also important to be aware of methods that get your site penalised by Panda and Penguin, two of Google’s ranking algorithms. With that in mind, here are techniques that you should avoid at all costs:
Building low-quality backlinks for ranking purposes
Although these play a crucial factor in getting your page onto the first page of SERPs, using sneaky methods is frowned upon by Google. So, what are the ones you need to steer clear.
One, you should never buy links. It definitely helps to be at the top after a search query, but participating in shady schemes will hurt your ranking efforts.
Two, you should avoid links with the same anchor text. Getting a lot of similar ones is seen as spamming and could get your portal penalised. So it is important to monitor this to ensure a diverse link profile.
Now, if you really want to build high-quality backlinks and niche edits links to enhance the SEO of your website, one of the best options is guest posting. But this should not just be on any blog; it must be on a reliable site. Doing this helps drive relevant traffic to your site.
Successful Internet marketers, in my opinion, have one thing in common: They seem to have a knack to launch products that are actually not that cutting edge. It seems that they are able to take existing methods and bring them into their test table, and start creatively adding and/or subtracting something in such a way that the new product performs better than before. If you’re looking to build an authority website on any topic, you cannot go wrong with a program called Authority Site System. http://workfromhomereviews.net/ did a fantastic review for the same, it highlights all the bells and whistles of the system.
In this article, it is discussed about how to make your blog/ website run faster. Before, discussing this it is discussed about the benefits of having a fast blog.
Benefits of having a fast blog
The basic goal of search engines is to provide the best possible results to the visitors. The websites on search engines moves up and down in ranking because of the changes in algorithms, and hence the criteria of search ranking changes so that the best possible results are provided to the searchers. Faster loading speed is also one of the element on which the search ranking is based. Therefore, every website owner wants to get the fast loading speed of the website so that they rank higher in search results. In a nutshell, following are the benefits of faster loading speed:
- Higher rankings on search engines with a seo centro keyword position checker alternative for a faster service
- More Page views
- Saves your readers
- Best user experience
- Provide excellent online reputation
Follow the below mentioned steps to get the faster loading speed
- Compress your images: Save all of your images into one folder and then use any of the tools to compress it. Smush.it is one of the image compressing tools by Yahoo. Upload all your images where they can be compressed and then download them in a zipped file. Then you can re-upload them to your blog. Both of these techniques will reduce your page size and loading time by at least 25%.
- Delete sidebars tools: Delete the useless widgets and gadgets in the sidebar of your blog, footer etc. These gadgets which are not of any use are a main bug in reducing the speed. Try to delete as many gadgets as possible and this will reduce the page size hence allowing it to load faster.
- Remove Extras: remove extra plugins, photos, texts, third Party widget from your blog. If you have any extra text or image in the sidebar that is useless or have any of the crappy HTML widgets then remove it.
Summary: faster loading speed of your blog/website can help you a lot in higher search ranking and better user experience. So, you must ensure that, you optimize your site effectively.
Emma is a professional Content Writer, Working with SEO Rank Smart A SEO Rank Smart Emma is working hard to spread knowledge of current SEO Statics, among the reader