Research has shown that client testimonial videos will bring you more business and that is due to.
- Over 70% of customers consulting reviews or ratings before purchasing (BusinessWeek).
- Almost 80% of Consumers Trust Online Reviews As Much As Personal Recommendations (Brightlocal Local Consumer Review Survey 2014)
Whether you are a selling the perfect product or offering a superior service, you will benefit from using client testimonial videos.
For example, in this video below you will see a representative from Hodges Real Estate talking about a local electrician that they use.
Having a video not only entices the visitor to click play, but it also keeps them on the website for longer. But seeing a representative from Hodges, rather then just reading a testimonial gives Briggs Electrical much more credibility.
These videos can also be shown in a range of places besides your website, YouTube, Social Media, in meetings and presentations and much more.
Having your videos in multiple locations will increase interest and therefore traffic to your website, if shared correctly, it will also improve your ranking in the search engines.
You want your videos to look professional, when you ar looking for a video production company look for someone who can;
- Share their knowledge and experience with you to give you the best video.
- Get the best response from your client, making them look comfortable in front of the camera.
- Deliver a testimonial video that you will be proud to show to future clients.
- Take care of the entire production process for you.
- Deliver you a high quality, polished testimonial video in any file format you require.
If your testimonial looks amateur, it will make you as a business look amateur.
Most businesses, when they think social media promotion, they think Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and the like. However, YouTube is one of the biggest and most popular social networks in the world – in fact, it’s the second biggest website in the world. Which of course means huge reach and immense possibilities for increasing awareness of your business, driving more traffic and engagement, and generating more leads.
In this blog post, I’m going to show you why and how to use YouTube to promote your business.
Why YouTube? YouTube in numbers
Before we get into the why’s and how’s, here are some useful stats that will help you understand why YouTube is such a great platform for businesses:
YouTube is the second biggest search engine in the world, as well as the second biggest website, with over 1 billion registered subscribers
- People watch 1 billion hours of video on YouTube every day
- YouTube reaches more 18-49 year-olds on mobile than any TV channel or cable TV network
- YouTube reaches more 18-34 year olds in the US than any TV network
And YouTube isn’t really showing signs of slowing down, which makes things pretty clear: people of all ages, from all over the world, love watching videos online.
Which, of course, is one of the biggest benefits from a promotional point of view: YouTube is where your audience is. A good YouTube strategy can help you reach more people and improve your results overall.
But, where do you start? Check the latest yta method reviews.
Create a YouTube strategy
YouTube can be more time-consuming than other social networks; after all, it’s one thing to write an update and create images versus consistently creating new video content. The good news is, it’s easier than ever – but before we get into video creation, let’s talk strategy first.
To start with, what do you want to achieve with YouTube and video marketing? What are your exact goals? For example:
- Improving brand awareness and engagement
- Generating more leads and conversions
- Driving more traffic to your website
- Improving sales